|May 25, 2017||Comments Closed|
LINE-X® is a global leader in protective coatings development and availability. They are the only franchised network in North America specializing in the automotive aftermarket and wide-ranging protective coatings services. LINE-X is widely known as the market leader in spray-on truck bedliners, and with over 20 years of industry experience and technical expertise, their applicators are the best in the business. Their passion for protection and innovation has expanded LINE-X applications beyond bedliners into other areas of the automotive aftermarket — like specialty automotive coatings and accessories — as well as the commercial, industrial, and manufacturing realms. LINE-X products and people are up for almost any challenge. They are dedicated to providing our customers with products and solutions that exceed expectations. They promise premium performance, superior quality, exceptional value, and excellence in every dimension of your LINE-X experience.
Lori Roller: What exactly does your business do?
Gerald (Ed) Wilfong, Owner & Operator of LINE-X of Waco: “LINE-X sets the industry standard for durability and toughness of spray-on bedliners, but there is much more to LINE-X than just being the leader in aftermarket bed protection.
• LINE-X is the same company that is protecting the Pentagon with its bomb blast coatings designed to confine structural damage and save lives.
• We provide blast-resistant coatings that are approved by New Mexico Tech’s Energetic Materials Research & Testing Center for anti-terrorism use.
• We are ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine among the top 100 franchises both nationally and globally.
• LINE-X bedliner coatings are used on a variety of other vehicle parts and accessories, as well as for marine and other commercial applications.
• All bedliners are backed by a Nationwide Lifetime Warranty.
• Environmentally safe – no VOCs or CFCs.
• LINE-X can repair damaged and faded bedliners, sprayed by the factory or a competitor, using LINE-X ReNew..
• TRUCK GEAR, by LINE-X offers after market accessories.
• We have a Digital Kiosk where our customers can come in and build their dream truck with all accessories and get a printed price list on the spot.”
LR: Why did you choose Waco to open up your business?
GW: “We chose to settle in the Waco area due to the growing economy and number of pickup trucks on the road that need our top of the line Bedliner protection along with the many, many other applications our products could protect.”
LR: How many people do you plan to hire at this location?
GW: “We intend to create up to 10 new jobs in the first year and possible more the years after that.”
LR: I’d like to know more about your story. Please tell me about you and your family.
GW: “I am a 21 Year ARMY veteran, retired. My wife of 17 years and I have fallen in Love with the Waco area. We love that Waco has a VA hospital that will be able to care for my family for years to come. We have been looking forward to settling in one location after moving every couple years due to the military changes of duty station all over the U.S. Along the way we have gained 5 wonderful children ranging in ages from 16-1 year old.”
LR: How was your experience with me, your Commercial Buyer’s Agent?
GW: “Lori Roller of Harrell & Associates was always quick to reply and made sure we had every bit of information needed to make a decision on multiple buildings. Lori also helped us negotiate and get the lease signed quickly. We recommend Harrell & Associates for Commercial Real Estate.”